Thursday, October 16, 2008

Crema Coffee, Tsim Sha Tsui East

Crema Coffee shop is well-known for their beautiful coffee art

cute cat

Personally, I find this bear the cutest among all ^_^

Bunny

Piggy

A friend of mine tried their home-made Blueberry muffin and it tasted pretty good, the crust was very crispy.

I had the American apple pie which was nice because the apple aroma was quite strong. However, Felix' apple crumble (Cafe Corridor) with the crunchy crust is still the best!

A quick group picture before we leave :)

3 comments:

Bowie said...

It's my first time to leave a msg here and I apply a a/c becoz of u!Look back the pictures,I like the bear & piggy much more!!
Why don't u post the heavy chocolate cake?

Wendy said...

hehe, I totally forgot Yan's heavy choc cake! Let me add the pic later~
Btw, I've adjusted the settings, you can now leave comments using your name, anyway thanks for applying an a/c especially for my blog ^_~

Bowie said...

haha,it doesn't matter!!I can login here whenever I want to leave u a msg here!!=]
Thanks for sharing the pic (Email&Here)