Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Cold Stone Creamery, Tokyo

At Cold Stone Creamery, you create your personalized ice cream by making your own choice of ice cream flavor and mixed-ins (nuts, candy, fruit, cakes & cookies,...). Then they mix it all together on a cold granite stone.


"Berry Berry Berry Good" (one of their signature creations): sweet cream ice cream, raspberries, strawberries and blueberries, served on crispy waffle bowl

"Apple Pie A La Cold Stone" (another signature creation) was heavenly! Love the combination of French vanilla, cinnamon, Graham Cracker pie crust, apple pie filling & caramel!! Extremely yummy tasty delicious! ^___^



In Japan, service comes with a cute song :D

3 comments:

Peony Lai said...

OMG. This recalls of my LA Life. Hahaha. Cold Stone ice-cream with those add-ins are really cheap in LA. I never could finish the entire thing by myself. Hahaha. Oh well, somehow HK got a imitator lately. I forgot the name, but it's located in Citysuper @ Times Square.

Wendy said...

oh, I thought the one in cwb was a Cold Stone outlet, it turns out to be "Marble Slab Creamery". Don't think they can top Cold Stone, have you tasted their ice-cream yet?

Peony Lai said...

Nope. I had Gelatto earlier that day, so I didn't try the ice-cream at this Marble Slab Creamery yet. Might try some time. Hehehe.