Sunday, October 26, 2008

Cafe Corridor (again!), Causeway Bay

New photo exhibition at Cafe Corridor

There is Felix again, next time we should ask him to show us how to make those cute coffee art :)

Got there a bit early today so was looking around and discovered this wall stuck with photos and.....OUR messages! That's very nice of you, thanks Felix! ^_^

Didn't notice these huge coffee beans on the staircase before...

Of course we took a photo to remember today's visit..


Tried the pasta for the first time, I had spaghetti with bacon and mushroom in cream sauce . It was good, not too heavy. Since I'm a salty person and used to strong aromatic food (because of my Hakka roots, I guess, fyi Hakka food tends to be more salty and fragrant) I would prefer a stronger flavored cream sauce.


Since my favorite apple crumble was sold out, Felix recommended the caramelized apple tart or tarte tatin in French. The apples tasted very buttery and tasteful. It was very delicious but if I had to choose between apple crumble and apple tart, sorry, crumble still rocks! Its crispy crunchy crust is really yummy!


For chocoholic + cheese cake lover: frosty New York Cheese Cake!

Cappuccino with lots of foam and chocolate

Have you ever seen chocolate art before? I haven't, neither have my friends. The funny thing is, my friend who ordered the hot cocoa, she didn't want to ruin the art and was drinking the coffee, sip by sip, finally she succeeded :)

Latte macchiato

0 comments: