Monday, May 18, 2009

Paprika chips are Wendy's Best Friend~


Another yummy snack I miss the most from Belgium/Holland is Paprika chips! I can easily finish one entire bag by myself within minutes! And without feeling guilty at all because of the extremely high fat and calories! It's toooooooo tasty!!!
I will kill for a bag of these scrumptious chips! ^__^


It's a real shame Paprika chips is not available in Hong Kong (been to every supermarket, convenience store and specialty store but NO paprika chips) , I guess the strong paprika flavor is not a popular flavor among Hongkies?

When I know a relative or a friend from Europe is coming to HK I always ask (sometimes beg!) him or her to bring some paprika chips for me :)

So if you're someone I know and reading this, you know what souvenir to get to please me and make my day! ;P

0 comments: