Sunday, May 10, 2009

Kaya Korean Restaurant, Causeway Bay

A friend from Holland was in HK for a week and wanted to try some good Korean food for lunch so took him to Kaya in Causeway Bay.

As I haven't had Bibimbab for quite a long time I decided to order Dolsot Bibimbab (mixed rice in stone pot) with mixed vegetables and beef. It was delicious! :) The portion was huge though, it was absolutely impossible to finish the whole pot by myself! Luckily both my friend and my cousin helped me with the rest of the bibimbab ^.^

Stir-fried vermicelli with beef and vegetables

Everyone's favorite: the shredded raw beef!

Stewed beef short ribs

Every set lunch was served with soup, small plates of bean sprouts, kimchi and caramelized potato chunks.

1 comments:

Wendy said...

thanks for your nice compliments :)