Saturday, May 23, 2009

Coco Espresso, Sheung Wan

Thanks to a coffee lover friend, I've found one of the best coffee shops in town! Coco Espresso is the heaven for coffeeholics like me! Johnson is a super nice and funny guy and he makes excellent cappuccino and caramel latte! ^_^

Small but cozy coffee shop, sociable barista who very much enjoys chatting with his customers :)

A cappuccino for me...

... and a mocha for my friend!

Roast beef toasted sandwich with wasabi mayo, gherkin, tomato and lettuce

Almond muffin

After the delicious cappuccino, I wanted to try their caramel latte too and ordered myself a 2nd cup of coffee! 2 cups of coffee in a row was very unusual for me! ^o^

What makes their coffee so special is the thick layer of very smooth milk foam combined with the pleasant aroma and rich flavor of coffee ^_^ Just h e a v e n l y !

I'm coming back soon, Coco Espresso!

4 comments:

kRiZcPEc said...

Thanks for the tips.
BTW, ever tried Habitu? I think their coffee are great.

Wendy said...

Not yet, any you can recommend?

kRiZcPEc said...

Well...I quite like their cappuccino , [authentic Italian] pizzas and their coffee cocktail. But preference can vary greatly, so I would suggest you to go there and choose from the menu yourself.

Anonymous said...

AWESOME coffee, and about time in Hong Kong.