Sunday, May 10, 2009

Coffee break @ Segafredo Zanetti Espresso Bar, Central

Since I haven't had my daily caffeine fix yet and none of us could resist a slice of delicious cake, we headed for Segafredo in Central after our heavy lunch at Kaya.

Personally I like their Apple Walnut Tart the most because of the nice apple flavor and crunchy base.

The Apple Coffee Round Cake was fluffy in texture and luscious in taste.

Go for the Blueberry Cheesecake if you love the strong cheese flavor, the cheesiest cake I've ever had! ^^

My life saver of the day: Espresso Macchiato!

Another coffeeholic. See how coffee can make people smile? :D

2 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG, it's meeeeh. Well, got struck by a friggin headache, that double espresso really did me some good! Didn't forget the sweets and Espresso Macciato afterwards... they helped too! Thanks Wen ;)

Wendy said...

weird to see yourself on my blog huh :p you're welcome laa, i'm glad the espresso's healed your terrible headache ^_^