Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Simplylife Bakery Cafe, Taikoo City Plaza

Finally got a chance to try their set dinner. Simplylife Bakery Cafe has always been one of my favorite places to chill out, I often go to their branch in Festival Walk for a nice cup of regular coffee, croissant with sun-dried tomato or a delicious lemon cheesecake . They serve freshly baked pastries, good coffee and they play great bossa nova music.

My friend had green pea soup as starter

while I had corn salad

A little bit disappointed in their Linguini with prawns in creamy lobster sauce. Not as creamy and saucy as I expected and the taste was so so.

According to my friend, the Organic 10 grain rice grilled with wild mushrooms tasted okay.

The apple cake was not warm enough, it was not bad though~~ Just realized I haven't had apple crumble from Corridor for more than a month, miss it so much! Just the thought of it makes my mouth water~~

To conclude, personally I will definitely keep going back for their delicious pastries and coffee but unfortunately not a recommended venue if you're a pasta lover.

0 comments: