Monday, March 16, 2009

California Pizza Kitchen, Kowloon Bay

After the movies we went to California Pizza Kitchen for dinner. (by the way, I strongly recommend the Thai horror movie "Coming Soon" 陰容院在, being a horror/slasher movie fan myself, I really enjoyed watching it! Scary and thrilling from the beginning till the end, there were quite a few jump out of your seats moments and most importantly the story is well developed and believable with a twisted ending!)
Now back to food...

I tried the Spinach Artichoke Dip with Tortilla chips for the very first time and it was absolutely delicious! The dip is served hot and the combination of spinach, artichoke and melted cheese tastes incredibly good! I could have finished the entire bowl by myself :P

Classic Caesar salad - Dan Ryan's is still the best~

Refreshing "Cold Mountain" mocktail

Yummy Spaghetti Carbonara

Milan Pizza

2 comments:

Peony Lai said...

If you like tortilla chips with spinach artichoke dip, I recommend tortilla chips with guacamole as well. It's a Mexican sauce made of avocado, lemon juice and salt. So far I know a place for it is Taco Loco in Mid Levels of Central. By the way, Ruby Tuesday also carries this spinach artichoke dip but sadly I still prefer CPK which is more like the taste I've tried in the States. Hehe.

Wendy said...

I like the one with guacamole dip too, had it a couple of times at Dan Ryan, not bad. Heard about Taco Loco, planning to have lunch there someday :)