Sunday, August 30, 2009

Zambra @Wanchai


Zambra is a flamenco dance and in Arabic it means "party".

1,5 year ago Felix (from The Corridor) recommended us 2 coffee shops, Coco Espresso and Zambra. Well, for those who have been reading my blog for a while know I'm a big fans of Coco cos Johnson's cappuccino is undeniably the best!

I've been meaning to visit Zambra ever since but haven't gotten the chance to do so until last Sunday.

Me and my friend decided to give their cappuccino a try. When the waiter brought our coffee, the beautifully created coffee art caught my eyes instantly!

Very cute chick

I like the lady's face coffee art the most, very refined and elegant.

Full bodied espresso topped with a thick layer of milk foam. Texture wise not as thick and smooth as Coco's milk foam (I wonder what milk they're using cos it sure didn't taste like Pura). But all in all it's good cappuccino :)
The sharp & cheerful yellow blue cup and saucer are very eye-catching~

0 comments: