Sunday, February 28, 2010

Bubble tea from Gong Cha @Mongkok


Most of the times there's a long queue outside the stall (even during non peak hour and rainy weather) but I was lucky there were just a few people standing in line when I got there.

I ordered Gong Cha's signature beverage "Pearl Milk Tea".
Gosh, the cup was giant! The tea tasted good, texture wise it was smooth and the
boba balls were very chewy, I loved it to every sip! Probably the yummiest bubble tea I've ever had! ^_^ Only HKD12 for such a large cup, really worth the price!
I managed to finish the entire cup, though I was full for hours, as a result I skipped my dinner and had late night snack instead :p

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent!
Exactly right! Keep it up. Excellent Keep up the good work. Exceptional Magnificent Exciting Majestic thoughts how impressive! OMG! This cracked me up because it’s sooooo true! thank you for the great information, keep posting. Best Coffee Shop @planatationlue Jamaica Blue Mountain Coffee is widely revered as the world’s best coffee. https://plantationblue.com/ Any attempts at verifying this in empirical terms are impossible as coffee like any other luxury relies on subjective human tastes https://plantationblue.com/