Thursday, December 24, 2009

Soulmate Coffee @Kwai Fong

A while ago I saw the introduction of this newly opened coffee shop in U Mag and its name caught my eye right away.
I happened to be around Kwai Fong area the other day to have lunch with a friend and hopped in for a quick coffee break before lunch. The latte was surprisingly good! Very smooth, foamy and well balanced, just the way I like my coffee!
I particularly love the thick layer of milk foam, reminds me of Coco Espresso's! On my top 3 best coffee list, no doubt Coco Espresso ranks first place and Soulmate Coffee second :)


Latte (snapped it with my Iphone)

On my 2nd visit with friends, I tried flat white which was good too, though I still prefer latte. Next time I'll try something with caramel..

Soulmate Coffee is nestled in the crowded Kwai Chung Plaza. Very small shop with a few seats at the counter.


I like the name Soulmate Coffee very much, as well as the little saying "Soulmate shares your bittersweet" and the fish 蘇眉 "so mei" (Napolean Fish, which is pronounced as "so mei" in Cantonese and sounds like soulmate ^^ ) they use as the symbol to represent the coffee shop.

2 comments:

The Explorer said...

Hi! I was just browsing around and found your blog about coffee! How awesome is Soulmate Coffee, hidden in a little corridor.

I would like to introduce you to my little blog about coffee too! I go on little coffee adventures with my friends and write about my experiences in Hong Kong:

http://smilingsmyfavourite.blogspot.com

I hope you make new posts soon about your coffee adventures!

Wendy said...

Hi there! Thanks for dropping by my humble blog :)

I enjoyed reading your blog about coffee, so far which one is your favorite coffee shop? It's nice to know another coffee lover who likes exploring coffee shops too ^_^

Cheers,

Wendy