Friday, June 5, 2009

Coco Espresso, Sheung Wan



Mocha Cheesecake

Cappuccino

Tuna Garden Green Salad

Hazelnut Latte


I was in bad need of REAL & GOOD coffee so invited my cousin for coffee break @ Coco Espresso. Johnson recognized me from my last visit and I guess he remembered my name from the comments I left on his blog ^_^ When he noticed I was taking photos of the coffee and food again, he made a joke about not posting the pics on my blog if they aren't shot nicely.
Funny guy :)


My cousin ordered 2 coffee too, I recommended her to try cappuccino and caramel latte. The latter one has become her favorite!

Before we left, I wrote a note saying "Heerlijke koffie!!! Groetjes van W." and passed it to John for him to stick it onto his colorful message board which was already covered with lots of other people's comments written in Italian, English, Chinese,... and as of today one in Dutch too! ^^

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, if it isn't the famous blogger CaramelMacc(h)iato and her sidekick Robin, er... i mean Ria sitting there drinking REAL coffee and taking snapshots, loads of em ^^ Greetz from the infamous guy from Holland.

Wendy said...

thanks for your continuous support, infamous guy ^_~